Saturday, August 30, 2008

8/30/08 FOOD LOG

3:30 p.m.: five bites of carrot cake with FROSTING...it's good....I'm fat....F

1:50 p.m.: Just when it couldn't get any worse: we're testing baking CARROT CAKE today...I've had one cupcake (no buttercream) so far....it was gooooooood, but could be bettah.

1:25 p.m.: GUM and gum only. :)

12:30-1:15: 1/2 a HUGE pepperoni pizza...BUT, I only ate crust...but it was covered in the grease of the pepperoni...it was GOOOOOOOD. Thanks, Allison!!
1 Diet Pepsi

11:15 a.m.: 1/2 salad with light italian (had sprinklings of cheese, green peppers, tomatoes, and olives)

10:00 a.m.: 1 diet pepsi

8:00 a.m.: yogurt with oatmeal mix-in


7:30 a.m.: XL Iced Coffee w/3 Equals

1 comment:

Dawn said...

I did the pizza thing last night. I do the opposite of you, though. I don't eat my crusts - the cheesy parts are my favorite.

Pizza has to be one of the yummiest foods in the world and soooo fattening too!