Sunday, September 14, 2008

Conclusion

I'm concluding this blog for many reasons...

1) It's too time consuming
2) It's too embarrassing
3) Even though it's embarrassing, it STILL wasn't making me change my eating habits
4) It JUST didn't work....

I still eat crap.

FACE IT:
I'm a stress/nervous/anxious/happy/sad/lonely/celebration/closeted EATER.
It's what I do.

Ironically, my eating/snacking/binging habits have lead me to CREATE all of the cupcake flavor creations at Retro.

I guess I could say: MY EATING HAS LEAD ME TO CREATE THE MOST DELICIOUS CUPCAKES ON THE PLANET.

Don'tcha just love it?

The internal conflict between good and evil...right and wrong...eating healthy and NOT eating healthy...it's keeping me in BUSINESS....

I'm starting to embrace it.

As long as I still do my Ten-Minute Trainer workouts EVERY DAY...we're ALL good.

I like ME more on buildingabakery.blogspot.com anyway...so, that's where I'll be.

BYE!

1 comment:

Betty Manousos said...

I came across your site through cupcakes/Liz. Blogging is just so time consuming. I totally agree!